For every 1 purchase, we donate...
- 10 hot and nutritious meals to someone in need, OR
- soaps for 10 kids for a whole year.
Why do we donate meals? Did you know...
- Low income families spend nearly half of their income on food.
- 1:5 people live below the poverty line.
- These children live in low-income family and do not get 3 meals a day.
- 72% poor children eat leftover foods, 15% eat expired foods.
Why do we donate soaps? Did you know...
- Hand washing with soap can reduce diarrhea risk by 45%.
- Soap is one of the most important and underrated tools to fight against diseases.
- Over two million bars of soap are thrown away each year by Hong Kong hotels.
We give because we can!